Saturday, October 4, 2008
A quiet Saturday
We've had a quiet Saturday at home. Watched a little football preview this morning then took a break from that. Dick enjoyed sitting outside in the beautiful fall weather today. He was out there a couple of times. We're watching Mizzou and Nebraska play now. GO TIGERS!!! Not so much to report today, but wanted to say "Hi" from Ohio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dick,
We just heard about this little problem. My family and I are praying for your promptly recovery. I'm sure you will overcome this quickly. We'll keep our thoughts with you from Brazil.
Rodrigo Alponti.
Hi Dick,
It's good to hear you have came back home after successful surgery. Although there still some way to go, but you are receiving pray for you from most of places around the world. Wish you the best and recover soon.
Take a good rest!
Michelle Xiao
Dick:
Home and watching football. What a deal!!!!! I will give you a call in a few days after you rest up
Jim & Gracie
Dick
So sorry to hear the news, but glad you are home and recovering.
As you know, I had a similar kind of shock back in 2006 when I got 24-hour notice before I had to have open heart surgery. Sure glad that is behind me.
I'd love to talk to you if and when you are up to it. You can call me anytime at 983-4911 (work) or 807-0438 (mobile).
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless.
DanRiewald
Post a Comment