Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back To Work

Tomorrow (Monday) it will be four weeks since my surgery. It's hard to believe all we've done and learned in the past month. Thanks again for your continued support and prayers.

This past Thursday I officially returned to work. I primarily worked to catchup on e-mail and joined a few meetings by phone. This coming week I'm hosting about 15 people from around the world that have come to Cincinnati for Demand Planning meetings. 12 of them work for me. They are spread out over 10 cities and 6 time zones. This meeting has been planned for a long time and I'm glad I will be able to attend.

There are also two important appointments on the medical front this week. On Wednesday we go to Indianapolis to get a second opinion from Dr. Hanna. Friday we meet with Dr. Kirlin to review all of the available information and perspective and make final decisions on treatment plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dick,

Your return to work is a positive step forward. I'm sure the Global Demand Planning Team will be delighted to see you. Please be careful not to push yourself too hard - - very much against your character.
We hope that your doctors' visits this week provide answers to your many questions and a clear path going forward.
Our prayers continue to be with you.
Love,
Connie & Peter