HAPPY NEW YEAR! Monday was the "big" treatment of the third chemo cycle. It is following the pattern of the first two. Some side effects, but all pretty manageable, as long as I get enough rest. Sharon is recovering from her gallbladder surgery. Not quite as fast as she had hoped, but she is feeling better each day.
Bryan and Leslie arrived from Chicago a couple of hours ago. They stopped by for a few minutes before going to a New Year's party that will go much later than bedtime at the Clark's. We are looking forward to spending the next three days with them. There will be time for visiting with friends, eating, and watching American College Football.
Thanks to many of you for the words of encouragement in Christmas cards or e-mails. We really appreciate your continued concern and support. While there are still about three months of cancer treatments remaining, we are looking forward to 2009 with anticipation of better health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year. I am a friend of Bryan's and Leslie's from college and I have been following your blog. You have a great attitude and I am always praying for your family.
Post a Comment