Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Delay

The results from last Friday's blood work are encouraging, but not good enough to start chemo. The jaundice symptoms and test results are continuing to improve. More tests are scheduled for Thursday, so there is still a chance of starting chemo by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dick, I have been following your progress since I learned of your situation right before your surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Our family also have had some unsettling news as my wife Diane had a new breast cancer in the spring after 13 years of being cancer free. She's been through chemo and had a double mastectomy two weeks ago. she's doing very well. She posts her progress on the following web site so I'll provide that vs giving a lot of detail. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dianewilliams8. Being a caregiver in this situation gives me a little insight to some of what you've been through but Diane totally understands. She has been running a cancer support group for the past 13 years and what I've learned from cancer survivors has been very humbling and amazing. Again you are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do in addition to that you know we're here.