Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Dick generally had a night of cat naps due to the poking and prodding received all night. He did rest fairly comfortably. He is now allowed regular food and he ate breakfast from a chair...not a lot but he did eat some solid food. He's still in his chair but asked the nurse to recline it for him. I think he's happpy to be someplace other than the bed. We ordered lunch for him and I think he's looking forward to seeing what arrives. The pulmonologist and the surgeon both visited this morning. Everything seems to be going according to plan. Not much new from the two of them. We're just taking things step by step. We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the up-date. Glad to hear he's progressing ok.all of you are in our prayers.
Duane & Bettie
Bryan, Sharon, I'm glad to see that Dick is recovering as expected. Please send warm regards to him.
Eduardo Brito (from LA)
CYH=Consider yourself hugged!!! We have been praying and will continue to do so for your complete recovery, Dick! You are so loved and have touched so many lives that I bet you can really feel the loving arms of Him enfold you during all this.
Just be sure to let them know what you need in the hospital. We'll pray especially for the reports tomorrow too.
Thanks for having the blog as I know MANY people have checked on all of you. Now I just need to figure out how to sign out:-)
Recover fast so you get to sleep in your own bed soon:-) Love ya! Love, The Terry K's
oops-I guess I used this account to reply to Heidi and Holly's blog......so I know I am not your Aunt:-) I will have to figure out how to change that...... Nancy
Post a Comment