Thursday, June 17, 2010
7 Down and 7 To Go
I am now half done with the radiation treatments. I'm tired and concerned, but hanging in there. In addition to fatigue, the biggest challenge is that I'm not driving. But, between working from home, the bus, rides from friends, and Sharon's very flexible taxi service, I'm getting by. Thanks for your continued prayers and messages of support. They are greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go! We're praying for you!
Jon and Jennifer Ferguson
Way to stay positive- we're pulling for you!! Keep us posted-
LV,
Cindy and Bill Brown
Praying that God will continue to bless you with strength of body and spirit.
Jim & Gracie Clark
Hi Dick,
Call us a day late and a dollar short. We FINALLY figured out how to post a comment on your blog...
Thank you so much for the explanations of the medical procedures, as well as the updates on your status.
We are in full WARRIOR mode on the prayer front.
Our love, Kyle and Karen
Keep hanging in there and stay positive. I wish I were there to drive "Mr. Daisy" around. Although, that might bring on a whole different level of anxiety. We love you and are continuously praying for positive results in the scans after radiation.
Crossing my fingers!
I am praying for you.
Good luck! Keep posting.
Post a Comment