I just received my 15th radiation treatment today. I am now half done with the radiation treatments! I will take a short break before beginning the second half of my treatments. Later today Sharon and I are flying to Miami, Florida. We are spending the weekend in Key West. Neither of us has ever been there. We are looking forward to sunshine and exploring a new part of the country. Monday we will drive back to Miami where I am attending a Demand Planning conference. Tuesday I will be speaking on "Enterprise-Wide Demand Sensing: The Global Impact at P&G". I know some of you will find this topic to be incredibly interesting (right).
This is my first business trip since July. I am looking forward to both the personal and business parts of the trip and glad that Sharon can go with me. We will return to Cincinnati next Wednesday evening and I will have my next treatment on Thursday. For those that worry about these things, yes, my doctor approved the trip. We will simply extend the treatments at the end until I have received all 30 treatments. This short break in the middle will not impact the effectiveness of the treatments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment