Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No New News, But Better Picture

I've gotten a number of questions about my health and comments on the "Darth Vader" picture, so I think I need to provide some type of update. First, as stated previously, it will be late September or early October before I have additional scans to learn more about the brain tumor. In the mean time, I am feeling more rested and my stamina is improving. I have been cleared by all my doctors to travel, so we will fly to Switzerland and Germany on vacation next week and I'm currently planning business trips to Geneva in late September and Asia in late October. I really do feel better and I'm happy to be getting back into the travel routine.

Last week we spent some time in Chicago with our son and new grandson. We were also glad that my dad could join us. So, see below for a four-generation Clark family picture of Bryan, Jackson, Don, and Dick. I wish I had some of Jackson's hair!

1 comment:

angeliki argyrokou said...

Hi Dick. I decided to actively participate in your blog site! First of all, let me tell you how impressed I am with your patience and your positive mentality - I think this will be a fundamental parameter for the improvement of your health. Secondly, it is great to have you back in the work routine, to see you active in the communicator, to receive mails form you... I look forward seeing you soon in Geneva and having a 1-1 with you. Until then I wish you a very nice vacation time!!! Angeliki