Monday, July 19, 2010
Home Again!
I am happy to share the news that I am home again! Blood thinners, oxygen, and rest are working. I still have a lot to do to regain my strength and we are still working to get the blood thinner at the "therapeutic level" to properly maintain a lower viscosity for my blood. In the mean time I have oxygen at home and shots to replace the intravenous blood thinner, so there is no need for me to remain in the hospital. The hospital facilities and staff where fine (and less than 5 minutes from home), but it is great to be home and to continue recovery from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hurrah!! So glad to hear you are on the mend!! We've been quite worried about you- dear friend!!
We'll continue offering up our prayers for your continued recovery and do keep us posted on your recovery!!
Take care!
Cindy and Bill
Yea Dick. Glad to hear you are better. Keep it up! My thoughts and prayers are with you in this fight. Doug Pinion
Hi Dick, I'm glad to see that your perseverance and the help of family and closer friends are producing good results and you are moving forward on this battle.
My prayers are with you and your family....please be sure.
Congratulations for your grandson...it's a gift!!
Warm Regards,Fabio Miranda
Dick,
Just catching up on emails for the last two days and hearing of your recovery progress - Missy and I will be praying for your speedy recovery and thinking of you often. We are very jealous of the handsome grandson and can't wait until we finally have grandchildren. Wishing you all the best!!!
Jim and Missy Ledlow
Post a Comment